Starving intern looking to join the force..

Javey
audio school

Starving intern looking to join the force..

Post by Javey » Thu May 29, 2003 10:55 am

A solid five years of magazine reading...achieved numerous bedroom guitar setups,learning the art of pawning and trading for less...successfully completed a FIVE WEEK :^: course in rock solid fundamentals at the Recording Workshop in previous decade,a recording techniques class at RID in Detroit and recently have taken a huge intiative for all of mankind in constructing a low power AMD Athlon,quite possibly able to run an Mbox. Feats in progress include..contemplating PAYING money to some company to place me for an UNPAID internship somewhere...relocating from the productive and active city of New York to Michigan. Just to make sure my chances of survival are increased.

I can contribute oodles of gear to any workplace,starring an acoustic guitar given to me at Sam Ash in a cardboard box. Also,a $50 ESP of the greatest character will be sacrificed for any foot in that glorius and secretive door...also starring an MBox still in the BOX...just waiting to burst of flowing rivers of creativity and a working computer.

WILL RELOCATE to anywhere in Michigan,have transportation and a few years of college at EMU,plus the street smart savy of the big apple inhaled in the last year and a half. josephvincent@angelfire.com