RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Can't get into my profile page

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Message Board (TOMB)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
analogfil
audio school

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Can't get into my profile page Reply with quote

Looks like an annoying bug. I am signed in but if I try to get into my profile page the system asks me for user name and password. Put my data but always got rejected...
Does anybody had this problem or is just me?
wesley.wittich
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't get into my profile page Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure it's asking for the 'secret handshake.' Read the board rules again and you'll find it Wink
wesley.wittich
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't get into my profile page Reply with quote

Actually, there is a thing for it under 'Announcements' on the Index page. It's a security feature for the board so bots and spammers can't create accounts/post/etc. It's a little annoying to get used to at first, but totally worth it for what it prevents!
analogfil
audio school

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: Can't get into my profile page Reply with quote

That right, actually it is not that difficult and is for a good cause. The funny thing is that I got the same trouble when I first signed up...

Thanks!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Tape Op Message Board (TOMB) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: