Joined: 18 Jun 2011
Location: Austin, TX Area
|Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:06 pm Post subject: JOB:Audio System Integrator & Designer ProAcoustics Aust
|JOB: Audio Systems Integrator and Designer, Pro Acoustics, Austin, TX area
• Are a recording engineer, musician, or avid TapeOp reader.
• Are the person your friends, family, band mates, and friends-of-friends call when they need to spec, set up or troubleshoot anything audio/technical – from setting up a recording studio, club, venue, to mastering live sound.
• Like shopping for gear, even when it’s not your own. You like to help people find the perfect solution for their needs and their budget.
• Eat manuals for breakfast and are always learning about audio.
• Pro Acoustics is an authorized reseller and represents world-class manufacturers.
• We design and sell systems that are well suited to our customer’s budget and application requirements.
• We are knowledgeable about the equipment that we represent, and back up our sales with excellent customer service and technical support – including connection and operation instructions.
Audio Systems Integrator and Designer / Professional Sales Representative
You will assist Pro Acoustics’ worldwide customers in making their purchasing decisions.
Audio engineers and musicians who can adapt to a professional, fast paced office environment are good candidates for this position.
You have demonstrated abilities in the following areas:
1. Excellent communication skills. Most of our work is done over the phone and email, so your great phone and writing skills will be crucial as you explain the benefits of one type of equipment versus another or troubleshoot system connections with customers over the phone.
2. You have a foundation in audio and audio equipment, such as home audio, commercial audio, live sound or recording.
3. You’re a quick study, especially when it comes to gear. You will learn about thousands of different products, both through training and through reading manuals and spec sheets.
4. Excellent computer skills. You learn new programs easily and are very comfortable with the MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
5. You are able to work quickly and prioritize. Our customers have time-sensitive needs. We keep a firm schedule and everyone is expected to meet or exceed his or her daily (and hourly) requirements.
6. Goal oriented. You will have a sales quota and daily goals and responsibilities.
7. You get along well with others. You are able to establish and maintain productive working relationships with other team members, vendors and customers, and have a strong customer service ethic.
Daily Focus - each day contains a rich mix of the following:
1. Generating proposals and systems designs for customers.
2. Outgoing solicitation calls to distributors, dealers and end users.
3. Response to incoming calls.
1. Selling performance - Meet or exceed quotas
2. Staying in constant contact with customers – outgoing calls every day
3. Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
4. The inside sales team interfaces with customers, provides quotes and closes/manages orders and gross profit levels.
5. The inside sales person must be assertive, self-motivated and have proven sales ability.
6. This individual will develop good relationships with assigned accounts.
7. Take calls from customers, determine their needs and suggest product solutions and/or design a system solution.
8. Stay ahead of the competition by offering a higher level of service, competitive bids, on time deliveries and service after the sale.
9. Be very proactive by completing quotations in a timely manner according to policy or within the time requested by the customer.
10. Interface with purchasing and shipping department when questions arise from delivery or product availability issues.
11. Generate orders with a high attention to detail, assuring that all information is complete and accurate.
Base salary plus commission and bonuses.
After six months of employment: major medical, prescription, dental, eye care, paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick days.
This position may require cross training for short periods of time in our other location in Salado, TX, and possibly minimal travel between the two offices.
Please send your cover letter and resume to: JOBS (at) ProAcousticsUSA (dot) com
Fax: (512) 828-8795
Jobs (at) ProAcousticsUSA (dot) com