Please listen to this mix, see what you think

Discussion on new albums, developing listening skills, critical listening to others' work, as well as TOMB members' MP3 links, online recording critiques

Moderator: cgarges

jaguarundi
gettin' sounds

Please listen to this mix, see what you think

Post by jaguarundi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:57 am

Hi guys! In the advanced stages of this one--would love feedback on whether or not the mix and balances here work and translate across whatever your listening to this on ok--happy to hear any specific notes things you noticed positive or negative.
Thanks!
Adam

http://soundcloud.com/fireworkbrain/miracle-tip-xxviiii

Jitters
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by Jitters » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:18 am

Really, really, really love it!

It did feel like you could have dropped in with a whole new drum and bass at some point, though. Could have kicked the whole thing into in to intergalactic overdrive.

jaguarundi
gettin' sounds

Post by jaguarundi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Jitters wrote:Really, really, really love it!

It did feel like you could have dropped in with a whole new drum and bass at some point, though. Could have kicked the whole thing into in to intergalactic overdrive.
Haha, thanks man! Yeah I like the intergalactic idea, there is a bit of additiveness happening with the drum and bass but nothing as extreme as you're suggesting, which could be VERY cool I agree, might have to work on the "alternate" mix and see where that can go, I do like that idea a lot!