RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Trout Recording

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> People/Places/Things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gabewax
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Trout Recording Reply with quote

We're on facebook now, give us a like! Although who knows...with that whole foods coming in down the block maybe Bryce will turn the studio into a wine and spirits store. I hear nothing compliments a pino like some EMT 140.

https://www.facebook.com/TroutRecording
gabewax
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Trout Recording Reply with quote

Our new website just went live, check it out!

http://www.troutrecording.com/

let us know what you think!

Gabe
Jitters
suffering 'studio suck'

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Trout Recording Reply with quote

Fantastic! Tell Bryce that I love him. If I ever get a chance to make a real record he's going to be my first call. Razz
gabewax
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Trout Recording Reply with quote

we'd love to have you.
Snarl 12/8
ghost haunting audio students

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Trout Recording Reply with quote

Forgive me, but I really thought this thread was going to be asking which hydrophone worked best on trout. And people would ask for clarification, like "what species trout?" "what size body of water?" Etc.

-- Christ Bearer

Almost forgot: Please steal my drum tracks. and more.
gabewax
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Trout Recording Reply with quote

we posses all the answers to those questions, and more! There are many species of Trout and capturing them accurately takes a real professional.

In other news I'm running sessions nights and weekends out of trout for a great rate hit me up either here or at stonesthrown@gmail.com if you think you might be interested.

http://www.troutrecording.com/275/uncategorized/discounted-night-weekend-sessions/

Gabe
digitaldrummer
deaf.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Trout Recording Reply with quote

you seem to have a photo of a talking bass, but seem to be a little shy on photos of actual trout. maybe you can just borrow a few after a quick google search.
gabewax
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Trout Recording Reply with quote

But that would be cheating.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> People/Places/Things All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: