RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Image Construction Error in Cubase Elements

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Recording Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
McmullenMusic
audio school

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Image Construction Error in Cubase Elements Reply with quote

Looking for some help... I'm having trouble with Cubase. Trying to find out if there is a way to get around this error. About a third of all the wave files I load in come up witht he error. I've tried to go into the pool and click the waveform image, as I have been told this will fix the issue. No fix. closed and restarted the program and the computer. No fix. I'm running it on a macbook Pro. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
jgimbel
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Re: Image Construction Error in Cubase Elements Reply with quote

I had this issue a couple years ago with my PC (which wasn't too nice of one and I'm amazed it worked as long as it did for recording). Turned out it was an issue with the video card or graphics card. Not fun. A friend ended up building me a new system which has been working great ever since. I have a Macbook Pro too but I don't do much recording on it and I've never experienced this issue on it.
Nick Sevilla
speech impediment

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Image Construction Error in Cubase Elements Reply with quote

Hi,
Which version of Cubase are you running?
What operating system is your laptop running?
Are they compatible with each other?
What about ypur video card? Is it enough to run Cubase?
What does the Cubase manual say about the requirements for the version you are running?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Recording Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: