RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Anyone familiar with a "Studio B" in Burbank CA du

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> People Skills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FollowFarnsworth
ass engineer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:10 pm    Post subject: Anyone familiar with a "Studio B" in Burbank CA du Reply with quote

Hey guys,
I had made a previous post about my purchase of a 1968 Scully 284-8 that was owned by Del Shannon and possibly A&M Studios. Anyway, I just received the rest of my shipment that includes master tapes from Del Shannon's wife Lee Ann Shannon and Bill Akers (The Wrecking Crew) along with the Syncmaster remote, and there is a receipt for relapping of the heads to a Studio B in Burbank CA with attention to a Mr. Jim Brown dated 1981. Is anyone familiar with this studio/man?
Thanks!
-Chris
Nick Sevilla
speech impediment

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone familiar with a "Studio B" in Burbank CA du Reply with quote

I would direct questions to someone in Burbank, like Mr. Kulka, studio electronics. He does repairs, and has been there a long time.

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> People Skills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: