RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
NYC Tech To Address Grounding Issues In Home Studio

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Making A Space
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Binze
pluggin' in mics

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: NYC Tech To Address Grounding Issues In Home Studio Reply with quote

Hello! I've recently put together a mix room in my apartment and I'm having some major issues with grounding. Various pieces of outboard gear are acting erratically (loss of level, consistent high pitched noise) when placed in my rack. They function normally when I pull them out. I also just upgraded to a Redco TT DB25 patchbay and I'm unclear about the various grounding schemes (vertically strapped, ground buss, isolated). I have very limited technical knowledge in regards to grounding and I'd like to hire an NYC based technician to address some of these issues. If anyone has any recommendations I would be very grateful. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Making A Space All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: