RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Collaboration with Alan Evans (Soulive) - Tascam 388 content

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Listen to My Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjt335
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:21 pm    Post subject: Collaboration with Alan Evans (Soulive) - Tascam 388 content Reply with quote

My band is premiering a new single & video on LiveForLiveMusic.com today that is a collaboration with Alan Evans of Soulive / Karl Denson's Tiny Universe. You can read the full story behind the collaboration in the article, but basically I took a beat that Alan released online last year and tracked it to my 388. Our keyboard player wrote this song on top and we tracked all the instruments on the 388. Vox were done digitally, but instruments were all cut on tape.

liveforlivemusic.com/features/watch-euforquestra-take-an-alan-evans-beat-and-turn-it-into-a-funk-rocker-premiere

Hope you dig it!
Mike
Nick Sevilla
speech impediment

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Collaboration with Alan Evans (Soulive) - Tascam 388 content Reply with quote

Cool song.
markjazzbassist
steve albini likes it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Collaboration with Alan Evans (Soulive) - Tascam 388 content Reply with quote

sounds great man
mjt335
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Collaboration with Alan Evans (Soulive) - Tascam 388 content Reply with quote

Thanks, fellas!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Listen to My Stuff All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: