RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Trident 88 Console

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Gear Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Binze
pluggin' in mics

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:26 pm    Post subject: Trident 88 Console Reply with quote

I will be looking to pick up a new console later on this year and the new offering from Trident has caught my attention. I like the face that this is a a fully modular design that features both inline and split architecture. I've had experience working on an 80B in the past and the EQ seems as if it would be in the same vein. Adding transformers to the master bus and preamps would be an attractive option as well.

Do any of you own a Trident 88 or have an experience working on one?
jgimbel
carpal tunnel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Trident 88 Console Reply with quote

I haven't worked on a Trident but I'm doing some planning for the future and this board is the main option for a new board that's caught my eye. I'd definitely like to hear from anyone else who has worked on one.
Binze
pluggin' in mics

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Trident 88 Console Reply with quote

Bump
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Gear Talk All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: