RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Smoke damage from fire
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> DIY Gear
View previous topic :: View next topic  
analogika
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Smoke damage from fire Reply with quote

Brett Siler wrote:
Oh god... Crying or Very sad That makes me want to barf... I'm really sorry that happened to you. I'm slowly going through and seeing what works and what doesn't. It's fucking sad...

I'm mostly over it — it's been almost a year, and luckily, my favourite B3 wasn't in there, and the spare Rhodes has been fixed up and turned out better than the one that was lost, and the truly precious synths weren't in that space… Some history lost to the world.

I truly hope you'll find salvageable gear among yours. Keep us posted.
analogika
alignin' 24-trk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: Smoke damage from fire Reply with quote

Any update on this?
Brett Siler
resurrected

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Smoke damage from fire Reply with quote

Going through my gear and most of it actually works surprisingly! Some of it was dead and some of kinda works but glitches out or is just staticy sounding. So it's not a total lose, just partial. I'm mostly sad about losing my space. Hopefully I'll find something new in a few months... We'll see. We all know how hard it is to find an awesome affordable space.

My Music: http://www.brettsiler.bandcamp.com/
StudioMother Brain Sound Infrastructure
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> DIY Gear All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: