2010 Genuine Apple Mac Pro Great Audio Workstation, KC area

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

kslight
mixes from purgatory

2010 Genuine Apple Mac Pro Great Audio Workstation, KC area

Post by kslight » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:53 am

This is a 2010 Apple Mac Pro, 2.8ghz quad core Xeon (single quad core processor, not two dual cores), upgraded to 16gb ECC ram and dual 750gb hard drives. This has the "better" Radeon 5770 1gb video card installed (later models only), which works great for driving multiple monitors and even some games...I'm not a big gamer and obviously being a Mac you probably aren't buying it as your gaming rig...

Has Mac OS X El Capitan clean installed, everything else is empty ready for you to load your favorite applications and such.

I bought this system from Apple brand new when I started getting big projects in (I am a professional film composer and audio engineer). It has run flawlessly the whole time, I even scored a full length Hollywood movie with this system. If you need to run pro tools, logic, creative suite, etc...this is still a better system than a lot of what Apple sells today. These are still very desirable systems because unlike everything else Apple sells today...it is easily expandable, upgradable, and repairable.

The only reason I am selling is because I recently bought a faster system for those film projects I mentioned.

This system has never left my smoke free studio. The case is clean and was frequently dusted inside. There are minor scuffs on the outside but nothing out of the ordinary. You will notice on the back of the computer, one pci-E slot cover is missing because I had a card installed there, which is now in my other system.

Price is $700, shipped and PayPalled to continental USA. You are buying the tower and the power cord only, no monitor, keyboard, or mouse.

Pics on request. [/img]