Hypaethral, Fs tube Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcb freebies

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

okgb
alignin' 24-trk

Hypaethral, Fs tube Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcb freebies

Post by okgb » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:59 pm

slowly I'm going to start to list everything I have [ eventually ] keep bare essentials for the work I do currently
try to get to only having one or two projects on deck ! not recording full bands anymore so just not going to get to it
and getting ready to move in a couple of years

. May trade for certain things , BM projects although the idea is to reclaim space, money
and attention [ to other things ]

Please EMAIL gboboski at gmail dot com PM BOX IS FULL on purpose , I see email quicker
May trade for MORE complete B.M. projects
If no price means I don't know what I paid , make "reasonable " offer
Wanted looking for, pair of 9k pres working , no case is fine
1- Vp 28 500 pre
1-Gix 51x tube pre
1:10 tube type input transformers ,
parts complete 500 kits / un-built is fine if complete
I need one or two Schoeps bodies ,
C 414B-ULS in reasonable shape
Omni mic pair of some decent sort

WORKING GEAR

Likely too heavy to ship, but feelers on letting my 10" Tannoy's go
they are in a box called Eaton, may never have another pair again so not selling cheap!

Eventide H-3000 blueface op system 2.16 , steve vai presets Studio & modfactory presets 1,100 or offers?
small scratch over lcd [ can't notice when powered up ] some rack rash otherwise good shape

Onicraft GT-4 " passive " gates 2 for 50.00 ! need going through cleaning post & connectors at the least

Bought these to mod , won't get to them but decent and usable as is
Peavey TMP-1 More old school than original design , only real possible problem is
phantom power is 24v. not starved plate design , line in but not Hi Z in 89.00
DBX 584 Preamp / comp / eq I remember the designer arguing on the web about,
not sure what you'd mod if anything , it's good value ! 249.00

Orban stereo sythn

Peavey speaker simulator D.I. passive , uses inductors 24.00

Mics

Apex 450 dual tube mic w/ psu & cable , seems to have a little noise [ sounds typical of a tube ] 99.00
easy fix swap one of the tubes out , even if you use it to mod or rebuild you're ahead of the game parts wise!

Stellar small diaphram tube mic pair complete cables case psu's

Stedman N-90 large diaphram dynamic pair in carrying case, small dent on one , p[ix looks exaggerated

PROJECTS , some of these I've bought the commercial version and don't need more, so ............

Peter P's EQN 500 series Neve eq kit , comes with opamp pcb's and standoff hardware

Tube mic preamp G9! lunhdal inputs, faceplate pots , no pwr xfmr can throw in XLR's

SD tube mic project diaphrams bodies tubes & multi pin connectors , I had made one of the Royer version
sounded good

Sontec Massenburg parametric eq project
pcb boards, faceplate and hard to obtain pot set, priced high because I don't really want to lose the chance
open to outragously high offers [ or really good trades of what I need ]

9K preamp boards with matched caps 10.00 each

LA-4 pcb's w/nl opto's and some sockets & resister soldered in , could sell sifram mini meters as well
have original Urei output Xfrms for these

Yamaha PM 700 channel strips , transformer coupled , Inductor eq 12.95 each
out xfmr GA80281 20.00 each 5x NE 80100 20.00 each 2x NE80200 25.00 each

front panels w/ meter two pots and two rocker type [ c&k spst behind ] 2 for 20.00!
PSU pwr xfmr really for a tube amp with 500v CT winding plus 6v & 48v 49.00

PARTS / PCB's

tube / discrete board from Millennia TT eq , contains two of the millennia opamps 275.00 [ will entertain trades or offers ]
I have hand traced pwr & i/o pinout info but expect NO help from millennia , I planned to use it as switchable tube / discrete
summing amp make up gain , or dual pultec output stage but have not gotten to it yet . [ I may eventually ]
story is I bought this from a member here who upgraded his millennia eq with a Forssell
board [ gotta say forsell has never been help with anything so don't bother ] so you are on your own
Expect No help from Millennia , in fact Joel WILL laugh at you as he admitted millennia is not worth the parts cost,
[ but he's actually quite funny ] so If you have a friend at a dealer with millennia product, that will not help .
although tube paths are not too hard to trace

I/O relay pcb's & XLR's marked F C S 2005 a good vintage well aged ready for use!
30.00 for 2 pair

Dan Kennedy's opamp expierimenter pcb's space for one 8pin dip & both regulators
no info you'll have to be a little clever, free with any purchase

Living sounds mix stick etched not drilled , free with any purchase [ one left ]

Mega Mod Meter [ say that as many times as you like! ]
bezel is 5" x 3" meter is 4 5/8 " x 4 1/8 " free with purchase

fet d.i. input either someone gave it to me or sold it cheap, free with any purchase

from a retro fitted mixer [ buffer boards ? ] uses a 301 I.C. [ socketed ] i'll throw two free in with any order

4739 i may have been mistaken , they are obsoleted parts with no equivalent

3 Russian caps , came in a trade no plans for them free with purchase

Mallory MGLL8 Dual stereo L pad 8 ohm 50 watt 20.00 o.bo.

inductors will post the values 1.00 each

NO NEW recent sightings ............sorry
Magical BIG Knob , you just gotta have it , but Only one will [ it's all you really need or can handle ]
Sounds Fantastic ! see how it floats ? Bakelite goodness & max mojo a must for any serious connoisseur
I wouldn't part with it but but I only have one asking ten hundred dollars but will include with any purchase

O.k. Lots of eXcitment about the BIG KNOB , one member reported seeing the image of
a potato chip [ I personally saw the Buddha ] another claimed to see deoxit running from a copy of the picture, so
if you can't buy it I'm recommending posting a copy of image in your studio for good luck & fortune , please report back

FREEBIES section, some of these things may not be worth postage BUT i will gladly throw a few in with your order
SPST rocker switches
Plastic vents , A little lightweight I'd say but they're free
1/4 D shape knobs