RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
Pro Tools Update Plan

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Computer World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kslight
dead but not forgotten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Pro Tools Update Plan Reply with quote

I noticed that Avid has a sale going on now (seems to be across major dealers), if you buy the Pro Tools Plan Reinstatement (if your subscription has lapsed) for $299 you get an extra year, so 2 years of upgrades instead of 1.

Don't know if anyone cares here, but if you are on an old version and have been on the fence about upgrading, may be a good time to think about it.

I just renewed my plan again a couple weeks ago, have no complaints about it so far (other than it isn't free, waaaaa). I personally believe that the current Pro Tools is leaps and bounds better than Pro Tools of past, especially for non-HD users...not only in features, but also stability.
Nick Sevilla
speech impediment

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Pro Tools Update Plan Reply with quote

I'm going to wait until the last possible moment to give them my money... March 31st. 99 bucks for one more year of whatever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> Computer World All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: