Neotek Elite

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

lurker
audio school graduate

Neotek Elite

Post by lurker » Wed May 03, 2017 2:55 pm

Selling my 1987 Neotek Elite. The day job has become too much, and I'm not putting this to use like it should be. It's a 36 channel frame, with 32 mono channels and 4 stereo/subgroup channels. It was built as 28 mono/8 stereo, with metering as such, but I swapped out 4 channels giving me 32/8. It's 26 buss, with a lot of awesome routing features.

It's in pretty great condition, the only real issue is that there's a short on one of the channels in the +48V section which fried a resistor in the power supply, so there currently isn't any phantom power available on the console. It should be pretty easy to suss out and fix once all the channels are out.

The power supply was totally recapped and calibrated, and the master section has been recapped and rechipped, which really opened up the monitoring section. I have also had a switchable 2-buss insert kit installed. Comes with an on-board 576 point TT bay, and connections on the rear are mostly ADC punchdowns, with some tie lines on 56 pin ELCOs.

I spent an arm and a leg on this in 2004, and spent a good deal cleaning it up. I'm only asking $16,000 OBO, which is a steal for a console that you won't have to spend a month bringing back to life when it shows up on your doorstep.

Get at me if you're interested! Thanks for looking.

Mark

Message, not Medium.