Focal Solo6 Be - Red + Sub6 - Red Solo 6 Sub Focals

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

kywoman
gettin' sounds

Focal Solo6 Be - Red + Sub6 - Red Solo 6 Sub Focals

Post by kywoman » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:15 pm

For sale - a pair of Focal Cherry Red Solo6 2-way monitors and a Sub6 - a complete turnkey package specifically designed with one another in mind.

Solo6's - one is in like-new condition, the other is like-new with the exception of a single light scratch on the casings for the tweeter. This is not on the tweeter itself; purely cosmetic and doesn?t affect performance - see pic. I can't see it sitting less than 6' away from it, and of course it's fully covered by the included tweeter cover should you use them.

Sub6 is in very good condition. There are a few cosmetic scratches on top/front edges and front/bottom edges, all shown on pics.

An upgraded bonus - the Solo6?s have sorbothane pads, correctly loaded and matched to speaker weight, to help decouple and isolate them.

Includes original boxes/packing, tweeter covers, and literature for the solo6s. The sub includes the grill cover, and will be well-packed, but I don't have the original packaging for it. Everything has been used in a smoke-free climate-controlled room.

Strong preference to sell the system all together, but will consider offers for the subwoofer and pair of solo6's separately.

New would run you $4550 ($2700 + $1850) + shipping. For my system, which functions and sounds like-new, only difference being the cosmetic scratches, I'm asking $2950 + shipping. You can calculate shipping costs from any of the big carriers with the following info, and local pickup is welcomed as well!

Shipping from 27715 with the following weights / sizes:

Each Solo6: Package Weight 30.0 lb. Box Dimensions (LxWxH), 18 x 16 x 14"

Sub6: Package Weight: 51 lb. Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 19 x 16 x 15"

https://www.focal.com/en/pro-audio/m...akers/solo6-be

https://www.focal.com/en/pro-audio/m...subwoofer/sub6

Long post, but I'm into completeness. 100% + feedback. Happy to answer any questions - PM me. Cheers!