RegisterRegister
FAQ  -  SEARCH  -  MEMBERS  -  FAVORITES  -  PROFILE
MA Musician

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbc
studio intern

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: MA Musician Reply with quote

I'm a 42 year old multi instrumentalist (acoustic and electric guitars, bass, drums, basic piano, basic mandolin, background vocals) with 25+ years of experience in rock, pop, folk, and musical theater musical director and pit musician). I live appx 35 miles north of Boston, MA. I'm look for other experienced musicials to play, write songs, and record with. These days I'm leaning into the country/folk/rock/jam styles (ala Dead, Phil Lesh, Gov't Mule) with influences of old (Beatles, America, CSNY, Early Bee Gee's, etc.). You can send email directly to dbc333ATyahooDOTcom.

Change the AT to @ and DOT to .
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Tape Op Message Board Forum Index -> 5/03-2/05: Musicians Wanted/Available All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: