nasty atlanta post punk band needs a drummer!

joey
audio school graduate

nasty atlanta post punk band needs a drummer!

Post by joey » Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:51 pm

I am the guitarist for a 4 piece rock band in atlanta that is currently a 3 piece because we are in need of a drummer. I am 22 and so are the other members of the band. We have been playing for 5 years and have released 1 record and are about to release our second in june. The name of the band is Cat Autopsy Expo. Its kinda difficult to describe the music but sufice it to say, we are very raw and dissonant. We do embrace verse/refrain alot of times so we are not just totally out there, but its definately not your run of the mill hard rock band. We need a very hard hitting drummer who is rock solid. Some bands that I would recommend listening to to see what we all are into include: the Pixies, Melvins, fantomas, eyehategod, REM, Nirvana. Obviously the aforementioned bands are, in many cases, very different from one another. We cover alot of different sounds within out music but i guess we are a post punk band at heart. We are looking to gig like crazy starting in June, maybe hit the road for a short southeastern tour so if any of this sounds appealing to you please call (404) 408-2262 and ask for Joe....thanks a bunch for your time.

joey
audio school graduate

Re: nasty atlanta post punk band needs a drummer!

Post by joey » Wed May 05, 2004 9:07 pm

bump :shock: