rockers in the new brunswick, jersey area?

radiantbrian
takin' a dinner break

rockers in the new brunswick, jersey area?

Post by radiantbrian » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:17 pm

hey,

I'm moving to New Brunswick in November and besides my gf, I won't know anyone there :( . I'm passively trying to put together a band when I get there and am looking for a keyboardist (to mostly play a bass and sound effects role) and a drummer. I'm a guitarist/singer who's been writing some songs which could be described as a more rockin' my bloody valentine, or maybe a more melodic Dead Meadow; lots of bottom heavy distortion, but with pretty, dynamic melodies. I've been playing for years, have lots of tour experience and contacts, blah blah..

If you are interested, get in touch. Also, if you just feel like jamming or showing off your project studio, I'd be down for that as well.

-b

radiantbrian
takin' a dinner break

Re: rockers in the new brunswick, jersey area?

Post by radiantbrian » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:33 pm

"second chances, still waiting.." -shades apart

Dr. Sausage
gettin' sounds

Post by Dr. Sausage » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:35 pm

I'm in monmouth county, but I play guitar and being in college and work don't have even if there were to be a meeting.

good luck finding someone ;))ddsd

radiantbrian
takin' a dinner break

Post by radiantbrian » Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:42 pm

i thought i'd revive this thread to point out that i'm also looking for some drumming gigs in northern Jersey/NYC. i have a nice Sonar kit, zildjian cymbals, and have been playing for a long time. click on my link to here some of my drummin'.

i'm looking more for interesting projects/studio/one time gigs at this point versus a full time band. let me know if you're interested, i NEED to play some music soon or i'm gonna go nuts!

-brian