Once again, Tape Op is the cure

Feedback on the current issue, ideas for articles, questions about Tape Op

Moderators: TapeOpJohn, TapeOpLarry

Jeremy Garber
suffering 'studio suck'

Once again, Tape Op is the cure

Post by Jeremy Garber » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:55 pm

I brought the last two issues of Tape Op with me on my trip to San Francisco this week. It's been a while since I picked it up and I suppose guilt had gotten the better of me.

After running late to the airport, getting delayed at check in, and only to find out that once I ran up to the gate my first flight was delayed an hour. Awesome. After I sat down on the plane, I took a peek at my boarding passes to see the time of my next flight, and oh my oh my. The airline changed my connecting flight to one that was to leave the following morning. Great, I'm supposed to meet my boss in the morning. So, to get my mind off the current situation I pull out a Tape Op, read all the letters and three articles. Man, that made me feel so much better.

When my plane landed I ran to the customer service desk and asked what had happened. The lady corrected my flight and I made it on the right plane just as they were about to close the door.

I made it to work on time this morning. Thanks Tape Op, I owe it all to you. :)

RefD
on a wing and a prayer

Post by RefD » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:26 pm

happy ending!

*leaves money on table and jumps out the window....5 stories up*
?What need is there to weep over parts of life? The whole of it calls for tears.? -- Seneca