Long Time Lurker, First Post and a Big Thank You!

Feedback on the current issue, ideas for articles, questions about Tape Op

Moderators: TapeOpJohn, TapeOpLarry

FrugalGuitarist.com
audio school graduate

Long Time Lurker, First Post and a Big Thank You!

Post by FrugalGuitarist.com » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:55 pm

I've been a subscriber to Tape Op for almost two years now and anxiously await every new issue. Being frugal minded and always searching for affordable solutions to problems, I love finding the occasional review that seems aimed directly at me. It's usually not a new product or anything fancy. Simply something that addresses a unique concern of mine at an affordable price point.

Additionally, I must add that the magazine layout is extremely engaging with an artistic edge lacking is typical music trade oriented magazines. I've found myself reading a few articles I wasn't interested in as the layout simply drew me in!

Anyway, a big thanks for offering such a quality publication for free. Tape Op is a huge inspiration to me.

Sincerely,

Will Chen
Web Editor-in-chief FrugalGuitarist.com
Visit my e-zine www.frugalguitarist.com dedicated to providing our readers with detailed reviews of under-the-radar gear and guides to the best bargains on the net.

Big Tones, Low Bones!

TapeOpLarry
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

Post by TapeOpLarry » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:19 am

Thanks Will! I forwarded your email to John, as he rarely comes here, so that he'll know people like his layout!
Larry Crane, Editor/Founder Tape Op Magazine
please visit www.tapeop.com for contact information
(do not send private messages via this board!)
www.larry-crane.com

FrugalGuitarist.com
audio school graduate

Post by FrugalGuitarist.com » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:26 am

TapeOpLarry wrote:Thanks Will! I forwarded your email to John, as he rarely comes here, so that he'll know people like his layout!
When I speak to web designers looking for creative layout ideas, I always suggest Tape Op regardless of if they're into recording. I think it rivals many "artistic" publications and is far better than most. Really, really inspiring.
Visit my e-zine www.frugalguitarist.com dedicated to providing our readers with detailed reviews of under-the-radar gear and guides to the best bargains on the net.

Big Tones, Low Bones!