Cant find my purchased issue

Feedback on the current issue, ideas for articles, questions about Tape Op

Moderators: TapeOpJohn, TapeOpLarry

Towomba
audio school

Cant find my purchased issue

Post by Towomba » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:10 am

Hello,

I'm new here and struggling a bit to get that system. So I used basic subscription and received #105 to read for free - as a trial as I understand it.

As I#m really interested in that Adam Granduciel article in issue #102 I purchased it ~1h ago and made my payment via PayPal.

Now when I go to "My Issues" there's only #105 available, but not the issue I payed for...

I already contacted the online department, but sadly no answer. I understand and respect that there isn't a guy dealing with problems 24/7, but still I'm quite disappointed that the purchase didn't work out. :oops:

Just hope my money isn't lost - it's actually a lot for a digital money for my current situation.

Could you guys help me out?

Best regards

Towomba
audio school

Post by Towomba » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:23 am

Two days ago I started this thread, contaced the staff via email and havent got a reply yet. Thats very sad and it makes me angry, just want to read that Adam Granduciel Interview and payed for it, yet the issue is not available for me!
The most frustrating thing is that nobodys is reacting to me concerns :(

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:44 am

I've never bought an issue, only have done the free subscription for many years?so I have no experience with your particular situation?that's why I did not respond.

Bear in mind, Tape Op is a pretty small operation, and if they are in the middle of a convention/event/recording session they may not have been able to respond. I don't think they have "staff" in the traditional sense, my understanding is that Tape Op is a labor of love/side gig for everyone involved, including Larry?being that he owns and runs a studio himself.

If you have already tried the conventional routes to contact them, maybe you can tweet at Larry Crane https://twitter.com/LCraneTapeOp

I'm sure once they get to your message they will take care of everything, Tape Op is not out to steal anyone's money.

Towomba
audio school

Post by Towomba » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:22 am

kslight wrote:I've never bought an issue, only have done the free subscription for many years?so I have no experience with your particular situation?that's why I did not respond.

Bear in mind, Tape Op is a pretty small operation, and if they are in the middle of a convention/event/recording session they may not have been able to respond. I don't think they have "staff" in the traditional sense, my understanding is that Tape Op is a labor of love/side gig for everyone involved, including Larry?being that he owns and runs a studio himself.

If you have already tried the conventional routes to contact them, maybe you can tweet at Larry Crane https://twitter.com/LCraneTapeOp

I'm sure once they get to your message they will take care of everything, Tape Op is not out to steal anyone's money.
Thank?s for your reply. I?m pretty sure too that they dont have the intention to steal money, that never came in my mind and I dont want my text to appear as an allegation! Furthermore I completly respect them being few people having a lot of things to do, thats why I waited 2 days with another message and to show a little patience.

Though I would like to get this problem solved - I?m sure they will. Thing is I just have a little time off and wanted to read issue #102 so badly.

All the best,
Rob

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:48 am

Towomba wrote:
kslight wrote:I've never bought an issue, only have done the free subscription for many years?so I have no experience with your particular situation?that's why I did not respond.

Thank?s for your reply. I?m pretty sure too that they dont have the intention to steal money, that never came in my mind and I dont want my text to appear as an allegation! Furthermore I completly respect them being few people having a lot of things to do, thats why I waited 2 days with another message and to show a little patience.

Though I would like to get this problem solved - I?m sure they will. Thing is I just have a little time off and wanted to read issue #102 so badly.

All the best,
Rob
I'm sure they'll take care of you. Wish I could help more, but I have no control over the situation, I have to assume that they just must be busy. Maybe they are at Sweetwater Gear Fest this weekend?

TapeOpLarry
TapeOp Admin
TapeOp Admin

Post by TapeOpLarry » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:37 pm

Dave will be right with you on this. He is on a schedule and deals with this once or twice a week I think. No one works for this magazine full time. No one. Seriously!
Larry Crane, Editor/Founder Tape Op Magazine
please visit www.tapeop.com for contact information
(do not send private messages via this board!)
www.larry-crane.com

PAWEST
audio school

Post by PAWEST » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi,
Did this issue ever got solved for you?
The thing is that I'm in the same situation. Bought an old issue with a very interesting interview. Payed with Pay Pal like you did. But I never got the digital download.
/pawest

L?Andratt
audio school graduate

Post by L?Andratt » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:20 pm

PAWEST wrote:Hi,
Did this issue ever got solved for you?
The thing is that I'm in the same situation. Bought an old issue with a very interesting interview. Payed with Pay Pal like you did. But I never got the digital download.
/pawest
Hi, exactly the same with me!
What to do?