cgarges wrote:
joel hamilton wrote:Late on this one...
No shit! Start your own self-congratulatory thread! :D

CG
I was working, or I would have.... ;)

Cosmic Closet
audio school

Post by Cosmic Closet » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:31 pm

...Well, let's see: I had breakfast, then happened to see a "post pics of your mics" thread, and dutifully laid said mics on the floor for a group shot. Took 10Meg Jpeg picture only to find I am too ignorant to post the image on the site....ah well, at least I have a pic of them (that's pathetic to even write that!)

...watched the howling snow hit my 9th floor balcony while having a vodka-and-something (hey, I got up VERY late :P ) and reading the Independent on-line.
Then after a sandwich and a call to a totally un-coordinated client I am meeting at the Italian embassy tomorrow, I strapped on my Fender P-bass for practice with Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris's wonderful "All the Roadrunning".
Then my mom calls and wants me to help her take a cat to the vet. Well, sorry, I am going to the embassy.
Now I am thinking Chinese food if I can get myself to go out in the darkening mess of February, but hey, I need the exercise...and the place is second home for me.

I guess I didn't quite 'seize the day', but...what can you do. :)

CC.
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never ask for and don't always like."

mcsquishytooshy
gettin' sounds

Post by mcsquishytooshy » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:43 pm

-watched the snowfall with the setting sun in the sky
-updated my recording schedule
-tracked guitars and (some "amazing") vocals for a Baltimore band.
-got a crucial headache.
-loved every minute of it.

inflatable
pushin' record

Post by inflatable » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:59 pm

Cosmic Closet wrote:Took 10Meg Jpeg picture only to find I am too ignorant to post the image on the site
It's easy. Set up a http://flickr.com account and upload your pics. After you Upload, they give you 5 different options for image sizes. Click on the All sizes link. Then click the Small size link. Right click the "Download the Small Size" link and click "copy link location" (Firefox) or "copy shortcut" (Internet Explorer)
To insert the pic into a post, hit the Img button, paste the picture link then hit the Img button again.

It's also good to insert links in your post to the flickr gallery where people can view all the different sizes.