Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY
Moderators: drumsound, tomb
- on a wing and a prayer
- Posts: 5804
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 4:36 pm
- Location: Just left on the FM dial
Anyone have any recommendations?
For either Mac or PC.
I've got some square waves to check for phase compensation on the Otari.
- Posts: 1025
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:49 pm
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
If you have a PC DAW app that can host DX or SAW plugins then Focus from Brainspawn works very well -
- pushin' record
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:12 am
If you have access to Logic the Multimeter plugin has an oscilloscope option.
- cryogenically thawing
- Posts: 3531
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 5:57 am
- Location: Toronto
I'd also like to know if there is a Mac/Pro Tools plug in for this.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests