here is my ebay problem

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

Smitty
tinnitus

Post by Smitty » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:51 pm

ThugOp
"I try to hate all my gear equally at all times to keep the balance of power in my favor." - Brad Sucks

Holy Wolf
gettin' sounds

Post by Holy Wolf » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:09 am

Oh fuck. Talk about ebay problems. For starters that's fucking lame that you sent the wrong pedals to the wrong winners, but live and learn I guess. It is fucked up the guy who got the atomic shipped to him wont return it and he is a pile of shit for not doing so. He prob is keeping it not because it is a hassle but because he knows he got a better deal. What a cock face!

I woke up 6 days ago to an email saying my account was suspended due to being "linked" to some random ass account I have never heard of AT ALL! I tried calling them, and sending emails and they would not reply at all!! My feedback is like around 100 feedbacks at 100%. There is no reason for this. I had over 2000.00 worth of auctions up when they did this and they canceled all of them and they were about to finish. I really needed that money very badly. I figured out today is I need to fax them untility bill,Drivers license and sign there stupid form of some BS. Well my ID has an old address on it, so I have to go get a new license. Fuck!

On top of alllllll this shit, I had won an auction 24 hours previous of this suspension. I did not even know I had won the item until they issued me a non payment strike. What the fuck? I am baffled and ebay and paypal and the worst two companies I have ever fucking known of. I would say I like walmart better at this point.

Tears of Rage
alignin' 24-trk

Post by Tears of Rage » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:29 pm

cgarges wrote:
Then, next time you're out of town, take the guy's address with you and go to a large book store. Pull every subscription card you can out of every magazine and fill them out with his name and information on them. Send them in from wherever you are.

And I thought I was the only one that did that before. You fucking rock!