Audio Technica 30 Series Blow-out

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

@?,*???&?
on a wing and a prayer

Audio Technica 30 Series Blow-out

Post by @?,*???&? » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:32 pm

From an e-mail from Front End Audio Today:

Audio Technica has announced they are discontinuing the 30 series microphone line. FEA is securing quantities of 30 series mics that we are offering at drastic savings to you while supplies last. The 30 series has full warranty and are all brand new in factory sealed box. The deadline for this offer is July 31, 2008 or until supplies last (first come, first served). This code can be shared with anyone you know, or don't know!

AT3032 - $139.99 CHECKOUT CODE IS AT3032

The AT3032 is a strong favorite amongst foley and location recordists, grab some 3032's while they're here! We only have about 10 available at the time of this mailing. Once they're gone, they're gone.

AT3031 - $139.99 CHECKOUT CODE IS AT3031

The AT3031 is Warren's favorite hi-hat mic, and a good all rounder with smooth top end response and full bodied depth. You can hear the AT3031 in our recent Tuesday Tester shootout here: Mic Shootout

AT3060 - $299.99 CHECKOUT CODE IS AT3060

The AT3060 is a vibe and character piece, exhibiting a very tube-y sound. Phantom powered so no extra cables or power supply! Pick one up today at a low price. Read the Mojopie review HERE.

AT3035 - $139.99 CHECKOUT CODE IS AT3035

What can I say, the AT3035 is one of the few condensors that I have used on guitar cabs and liked. It also works out well for many voices, a good all around mic now priced more within your reach.

We will disable the item on the site as each sells out of inventory.

Any questions hit us back at info@frontendaudio.com.

Warren & Shane
Front End Audio
www.frontendaudio.com

river
pushin' record

Post by river » Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:32 am

Another source: www.soundprofessionals.com

They're selling AT3035's for $99. I just bought my 3rd one. The 3031's are real nice too, great for acoustic stringed instruments, got a pair slightly used on the Grammy's last year, highly recommend both!
"Madam, tomorrow I will be sober, but you'll still be ugly" Winston Churchill