FOR SALE MINT CONDITION YAMAHA O2R Recording Console CHEAP!!

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

jaredrush
ass engineer

FOR SALE MINT CONDITION YAMAHA O2R Recording Console CHEAP!!

Post by jaredrush » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi tapeop... Selling a mint condition Yamaha O2R Digital Recording Console. WHen I say Mint, I mean I just had every button, every fader, every pot.. everything completely replaced (even though most didn't need to be replaced) I wanted this console to be perfect. It's a version 2 with fully loaded expansions comes WITH the meterbridge. It has 2 lightpipe cards, and a balanced TRS 8IN/8OUT card. Also I will be throwing in a cascade card WITH cable for hooking multiple O2R consoles together. This Console is fully automated and can be used to control your DAW. It does 5.1 surround mixing as well and has built-in effects and compression, eq, etc. It will include all the paperwork, old parts, and owners manual. I also have the original box it was shipped to me in.

If you want to step up your studio with a fantastic recording console, please shoot me an email. Jrushprojects@yahoo.com

Make me an offer... not sure what it's worth these days and no reasonable offer will be turned down..

For specs on this console as well as pictures please visit my website to download a PDF of all the specs.

www.thefrequencyfactory.com/02rv2.pdf

Thanks!

the finger genius
re-cappin' neve

Post by the finger genius » Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:08 pm

I think you want Buy/Sell/Trade
vvv wrote:
That said, what I'm gettin' at is, perfectionism is for the truly defective.

You may quote me.