Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
I'm using logic 8 and when I bounce down a tune to 16 bit AIFF and then drag it into a burn folder the resulting cd will not play in a cd player. The only way I can get a playable cd is if I first drag the file into itunes and then burn a cd from a window in itunes. Anyone know why ?
- niccolo gallio
- takin' a dinner break
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:51 am
- Location: Firenze, Italy. Usually...
- dead but not forgotten
- Posts: 2023
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:54 pm
- Location: Downtown Phoenix
Exactly!niccolo gallio wrote:Well, I think that burning your cd using a burn folder will result in a data cd being created and you cannnot play that.
I would go on and use iTunes..
not so sure though..
You need to burn an audio cd in iTunes, Toast, or an another program or it won't play on cd players.
- pushin' record
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 11:28 am
- Location: Hangin' with Jake and Elwood @Bob's Country Bunker, Indiana
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests