Pigtronix Keymaster

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

joel hamilton
zen recordist

Post by joel hamilton » Sat May 14, 2011 5:19 am

I still am rocking this thing. its great.

alkooloid
alignin' 24-trk

Post by alkooloid » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Yeah -
This beast is better than using something that's more rack oriented for pedals -
being a pedal itself, it's more suited than my Creation Audio Labs MW-1 somehow.
Don't get me wrong, the MW-1 rocks, but this has some very cool twists. I'm glad I have both, they bring different assets to truly, "my table". Who doesn't have a big clutch of pedals floating around? The options are endless, but with much more flavor than most rack stuff and for sure plugz. I think I'm going to take a picture everytime I make a "patch" and then post a collage.

Thanks, Pigtronix, it's creative people like you that keep my fire lit.
Don't believe everything you think.

dwelle
buyin' a studio

Post by dwelle » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:58 pm

gotta say, i love this box! didn't hurt that GC fucked up, and by the time they rectified it and i got my fathers day discount it was less than $200.

after barely playing with it, i'm blown away by how easily (and quietly) ANYTHING can be inserted into a mix chain. super fun to run a mic into it (vox especially) with a memory man or any other tweaky box and start twisting knobs. so fun.

seems to be really well built as well. i totally share joel's sentiment. can't believe there aren't more of these out there. total secret weapon.

can't wait to experiment more with it for live vocal applications.

*hears collective groan from all the soundguys out there*

probably the best value of any box i've picked up in recent memory....