Space Echo gurus...

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

williamsongs
alignin' 24-trk

Post by williamsongs » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Hey guys,

Darlington - that seems like the way to go, if I really could devote the appropriate time and attention to it. And also budget for some quality tools, scopes and such. Been procrastinating on all of the above for oh, 20 years now.

Gregg - I'm in this swank little pocket of suburban white fantasy called Fayetteville. About 20 minutes East of Syracuse. I'm the token hippie/artist type around here, I guess.
"Sounds to me like you're just a little bit cranky"

Gregg Juke
cryogenically thawing

Post by Gregg Juke » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Hey WS,

Totally off-topic of your Space Echo (unless you want to trade it with me for some really cool rocks that I found), but I was engaged to a girl from Fayetteville many years ago. And furthermore, my family is originally from Syracuse (East, Liverpool, Mattydale, Bridgeport, and more). I was born there, but moved to Buffalo with my family when I was two... Anyway, not to hi-jack your thread, but I'm in Buffalo, JudasJetski is in Rochester, and Joel Patterson is in Albany. We were thinking of having some kind of center-state meeting of NY TapeOppers sometime, maybe Rochester or Syracuse. If that sounds interesting, e-mail me at Gregg@MightyNoStars.com, or PM me here at T.O.

GJ