New to the forum

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

Tommyswami
audio school
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: La

New to the forum

Post by Tommyswami » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:29 pm

Got a hold of a new Pacifica by a designs been loving the presence of this mic ore love it on Gtr ,vocals and bass anyone had any experience with this mic pre
__________________
Tommyosuna.com
Producer,eng,Guitar player
Buddy Miles (jimi Hendrix,Carlos Santana,David Bowie) ,Sly and Robbie(No Doubt)
Chinna Smith (Bob Marley ,Ziggy Marley,Lauren Hill)
Adam Topol (Jack Johnson)

User avatar
Gregg Juke
cryogenically thawing
Posts: 3509
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:35 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY, USA
Contact:

Post by Gregg Juke » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:28 am

Don't know that specific unit, although A Design gear seems to get a lot of love around here.

Let me be the first insomniac, however, to welcome you to the TOMB, Tommy!

GJ
Gregg Juke
Nocturnal Productions Music Group
Drum! Magazine Contributor
http://MightyNoStars.com

"He's about to learn the most important lesson in the music business-- 'Never trust people in the music business.' "

Tommyswami
audio school
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: La

Post by Tommyswami » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:29 am

Thanks sir I feel welcome
__________________
Tommyosuna.com
Producer,eng,Guitar player
Buddy Miles (jimi Hendrix,Carlos Santana,David Bowie) ,Sly and Robbie(No Doubt)
Chinna Smith (Bob Marley ,Ziggy Marley,Lauren Hill)
Adam Topol (Jack Johnson)

User avatar
JGriffin
zen recordist
Posts: 6739
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 1:44 pm
Location: criticizing globally, offending locally
Contact:

Post by JGriffin » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Welcome!
"Jeweller, you've failed. Jeweller."

"Lots of people are nostalgic for analog. I suspect they're people who never had to work with it." ? Brian Eno

All the DWLB music is at http://dwlb.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
digitaldrummer
dead but not forgotten
Posts: 2096
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Post by digitaldrummer » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:45 pm

I currently have a pair of A-Designs P1's. I had another pair previously, swapped for the Pacifica and then swapped back. Both are great (and they are very similar) but I have other 500 series modules from A-Designs so I wanted all 500 format. they are all really nice. I use the P1's for overheads, blue on the snare, red, gold and silver on toms. The gold with a Radial JDI is my favorite for a Fender Jazz bass.

Mike

Tommyswami
audio school
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: La

Post by Tommyswami » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:34 pm

Cool nice to know ya I may need your services someday. I produce a lot if singersongwritters also
__________________
Tommyosuna.com
Producer,eng,Guitar player
Buddy Miles (jimi Hendrix,Carlos Santana,David Bowie) ,Sly and Robbie(No Doubt)
Chinna Smith (Bob Marley ,Ziggy Marley,Lauren Hill)
Adam Topol (Jack Johnson)

edwardgledson
audio school
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:35 am

Post by edwardgledson » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:53 am

I am newbie to this forum and happy to be here. I am a professional writer and working for online custom essay writing service , you can contact me.

Tommyswami
audio school
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: La

Post by Tommyswami » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:26 am

Is this the right place for a posting of a essay writer ?
__________________
Tommyosuna.com
Producer,eng,Guitar player
Buddy Miles (jimi Hendrix,Carlos Santana,David Bowie) ,Sly and Robbie(No Doubt)
Chinna Smith (Bob Marley ,Ziggy Marley,Lauren Hill)
Adam Topol (Jack Johnson)

getreel
carpal tunnel
Posts: 1562
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:01 am
Location: The Oldest Town in Texas
Contact:

Post by getreel » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Welcome!

GooberNumber9
tinnitus
Posts: 1094
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:52 am
Location: Washington, DC

Post by GooberNumber9 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:37 pm

edwardgledson wrote:custom essay writing service
This is the second most hilarious web site I've ever visited after xkcd.com.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard!

User avatar
vvv
zen recordist
Posts: 8655
Joined: Tue May 13, 2003 8:08 am
Location: Chi
Contact:

Post by vvv » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:45 pm

"YOU ARE FIRST TIME HERE?
At American-Writers.Org we strongly believe that there is nothing better than a contented customer and we go all out to achieve this in our all writing services to you.
Try our Writers through draft service, which is absolutely free and before you pay for the full paper."

:lol:
bandcamp; vlayman;
THD; Geronimo Cowboys;
blog.
I mix with olive juice.

percussion boy
carpal tunnel
Posts: 1512
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 5:51 pm
Location: Bay Area

Post by percussion boy » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:22 pm

vvv wrote:"YOU ARE FIRST TIME HERE?
At American-Writers.Org we strongly believe that there is nothing better than a contented customer and we go all out to achieve this in our all writing services to you.
Try our Writers through draft service, which is absolutely free and before you pay for the full paper."

:lol:
Definitely a good model for your studio ad:
------------
YOU WANT TO MAKE BIG THING IN MUSIC?

We make you big in music! WE MAKE YOU BIG IN MUSIC! We have everything. Having a beat, having a Protools. NOW WE ARE SOON HAVING A MICROPHONE! You famous rapper you! You big diva! YOU NEED US! WE ARE HAVING A MICROPHONE!

Try it try it! When you hear it, what your gonna say? Your gonna say, "WOW!"

Call for spatial rate! We also buy gold

User avatar
DrummerMan
george martin
Posts: 1336
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:18 pm
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Post by DrummerMan » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:25 pm

percussion boy wrote: YOU WANT TO MAKE BIG THING IN MUSIC?

We make you big in music! WE MAKE YOU BIG IN MUSIC! We have everything. Having a beat, having a Protools. NOW WE ARE SOON HAVING A MICROPHONE! You famous rapper you! You big diva! YOU NEED US! WE ARE HAVING A MICROPHONE!

Try it try it! When you hear it, what your gonna say? Your gonna say, "WOW!"

Call for spatial rate! We also buy gold
First win of 2015!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Geoff Mann
composer | drummer | Los Angeles, CA

User avatar
ott0bot
dead but not forgotten
Posts: 2023
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:54 pm
Location: Downtown Phoenix

Post by ott0bot » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 pm

edwardgledson wrote:I am newbie to this forum and happy to be here. I am a professional writer and working for online custom essay writing service , you can contact me.
thank god you posted this!!!!! I've been trying to record a guitar track all day, and it just wasn't panning out. I thought, what does this mf'er need??!!! Prayer answered, I need a flipping essay about Socrates immediately. I hope you can help, otherwise I'm just going to cancel the session, and tell this dude to hang up his guitar socks and retire.

Also, welcome to the forum Tommyswami...Mecca lecca high, Mecca highnie ho.

Dot
pushin' record
Posts: 272
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:44 am
Location: NY

Post by Dot » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:46 am

percussion boy wrote:
vvv wrote:"YOU ARE FIRST TIME HERE?
At American-Writers.Org we strongly believe that there is nothing better than a contented customer and we go all out to achieve this in our all writing services to you.
Try our Writers through draft service, which is absolutely free and before you pay for the full paper."

:lol:
Definitely a good model for your studio ad:
------------
YOU WANT TO MAKE BIG THING IN MUSIC?

We make you big in music! WE MAKE YOU BIG IN MUSIC! We have everything. Having a beat, having a Protools. NOW WE ARE SOON HAVING A MICROPHONE! You famous rapper you! You big diva! YOU NEED US! WE ARE HAVING A MICROPHONE!

Try it try it! When you hear it, what your gonna say? Your gonna say, "WOW!"

Call for spatial rate! We also buy gold
Do you have the microphones of the Neumann brothers?
Dan Richards
Pro Studio Reviews

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests