Any Delta 1010LT Knowledge

Recording Techniques, People Skills, Gear, Recording Spaces, Computers, and DIY

Moderators: drumsound, tomb

Drone
re-cappin' neve

Any Delta 1010LT Knowledge

Post by Drone » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:53 pm

Anyone have any knowledge or even better schematics on these?

Mine works fine, except it's stopped passing audio on the first two channels, the ones with mic preamps, so I suspect the preamp circuitry associated with them is damaged, but the ADC is OK.

I'm wondering if I can somehow jack in to the broken channels, maybe using the gain setting jumpers, or something. Any info welcome.

Unless you can point me at an 8-in interface for $50, please don't suggest the obvious.
The previous statement is from a guy who records his own, and other projects for fun. No money is made.

jacksaturn
alignin' 24-trk

Re: Any Delta 1010LT Knowledge

Post by jacksaturn » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:32 pm

Wow, I just remembered that I had one of these about 15 or 16 years ago – one of my first Pro Tools setups. I'd completely forgotten about it until this post jogged my memory!

You're sure that the problem isn't with two of the individual cables on the breakout connector?
Recursive Delete Audio/Visual
Huntsville, AL
https://recdel.com/

Drone
re-cappin' neve

Re: Any Delta 1010LT Knowledge

Post by Drone » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:50 pm

Pretty sure. Channel 2 passes a signal with a hot enough input, and I recently had a storm take out a bunch of devices, LAN cards, laptop extender, my TV, garage door opener, and dishwasher. I think this is more fallout.
The previous statement is from a guy who records his own, and other projects for fun. No money is made.