SA monitors, any info?

general questions, comments and ideas about recording, audio, music, etc.
juanmaclean666
audio school graduate

SA monitors, any info?

Post by juanmaclean666 » Wed May 28, 2003 4:52 pm

The studio I work at has a pair of SA monitors as their main monitors. They are the most incredible sounding monitors I have ever heard in my life. I was looking on their website for info., cuz I want to check out their near/midfields for my home studio. I can't seem to find any info. on the web, no one seems to know much about them. I can't even find prices to find out if I'm wasting my time. The ones at the big studio went for about $14,000 five years ago or so. Does anyone know anything about these things, and in particular the smaller series (the Master series) of nearfields, and how much they cost?
Juan

Professor
ghost haunting audio students

Re: SA monitors, any info?

Post by Professor » Wed May 28, 2003 7:37 pm

Well, you could try their website. SA stands for Stage Accompany and sure enough they are at www.stageaccompany.com and their products page is here http://www.stageaccompany.com/prodload.html
From there you can check out their various product lines for stage, theater and studio plus amps and processors. As for who might sell them in the US, I'm sure that is listed on there somewhere as well.

-Jeremy