Help in Telluride??

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

_Daryl_
pluggin' in mics

Help in Telluride??

Post by _Daryl_ » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:57 am

If this is too far off topic I apologize in advance....my wife and i are heading to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival in June for our 6th year in a row :^: ...but we have grown tired of the "camping for a week" gig year in and year out (or maybe we're getting old :shake: ), and have looked into lodging in town of some sort....is there anyone out there that can hook a brother up? Does anyone know anyone in T-Ride, or even better own a place to rent in June?? Thanks in advance for any help, and again, I viewed this as a hookup, for a bluegrass festival, and i will be taping it....so technically it's not that far off topic....huh?
"cut the shit, and boost the gain"

terig
audio school

Tride Bluegrass Festival

Post by terig » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:11 am

Hello,

I live in Telluride...but live in a studio apartment! I can recommend checking out the local paper at http://www.telluridegateway.com/ and people often have short term rentals for people such as yourself. Otherwise, a property managment company called Telluride Mountain Lodging has affordable lodging (condos and hotels). If you need a hand let me know, I would love to send along my resume. I have lived in Tride for a year, worked with the Telluride Rock and Roll Academy for a few months, and am always looking to find other people to work with in audio.