Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)
- studio intern
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 11:40 am
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- buyin' gear
- Posts: 531
- Joined: Thu May 15, 2003 10:29 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- takin' a dinner break
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 1:01 pm
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
Here's the one for my band. I'll be happy to add friends if you're interested. Thanks!
- ass engineer
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 11:23 am
- studio intern
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:30 pm
- Location: portland, oregon
instro-duo guitar and drums, portland, oregon
hope all is well with all and such
- pluggin' in mics
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:00 pm
- buyin' a studio
- Posts: 872
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:57 am
- Location: CT & NYC
This thread is a good way to flush out all the lurkers.
- steve albini likes it
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2004 3:01 pm
- Location: Urbana, Illinois
another metal guitar tip is to put a fan in front of you while you play, so it blows your stupid long hair around like the solo is BLOWING YOU AWAY because you're a fucking tool.
- Posts: 1759
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 9:56 am
- Location: Seattle USA
hoagie wrote: More helpful when people include their location.
Add your location in your Tape Op user profile so that it shows up next to your avatar.
- mixes from purgatory
- Posts: 2908
- Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:34 am
- Location: London, England
Can't add you without your surname or email address.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests