DO NOT BUY FROM THE "ampwares.com" SITE!!!

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

meldar produxshunz
gettin' sounds

DO NOT BUY FROM THE "ampwares.com" SITE!!!

Post by meldar produxshunz » Mon May 19, 2008 1:15 pm

i made the BIG mistake of buying some replacement parts from ampwares.com. here is my brief and sad story...
ordered some replacement parts to do some work on a fender prosonic amp. found everything i needed on the ampwares site. great! ordered all the parts. received a confirmation email for the order. account was charged. one week later. no parts. called to see whats up. no answer, mailbox full. hmmm...emailed. no response. called again a few days later. no answer. left a message this time. at least he is checking his voicemail, right? 2 weeks later. no parts. called again. no answer, voicemail full. emailed sounding kind of pissed. no response. checked internet for ampwares reputation. this story is basically the same the world over, whoever this guy is, he is scamming big time. i have filed a claim. but all dude ever wanted was his amp up and running. if you are like me and hate waiting for stuff in the mail worse than anything, dont waste your time AND YOUR MONEY with ampwares.com. dont make the same mistake i made. if you have dealt with this hoax, please comment so that others may learn and avoid the pain that is internet scamming OR IS IT JUST PURE LAZINESS on ampwares behalf? is there is difference? either way it is a bad feeling...serenity now...F@CK AMPWARES!!! that felt good.
waaaaaaaam...doggy.
http://matthewmeldonguitar.com

Catoogie
buyin' a studio

Post by Catoogie » Mon May 19, 2008 3:08 pm

I had almost EXACTLY the same experience. I eventually got my order, more than a month after I placed it.

Relax, you'll get your stuff. Don't buy from them again.

RefD
on a wing and a prayer

Post by RefD » Mon May 19, 2008 3:27 pm

that's really weird, cos i bought some parts from them back in 2005 and my order arrived within the week.

something bad must've happened to them...like they lost the will to live? :?
?What need is there to weep over parts of life? The whole of it calls for tears.? -- Seneca

leprof31
audio school

Post by leprof31 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:29 pm

I had almost EXACTLY the same experience. I eventually got my order, more than a month after I placed it.

Relax, you'll get your stuff. Don't buy from them again.
Hum.... it seems that relaxing is not working anymore... too many people haven't get their order, many of them with over a year of waiting and relaxing! I am one of those lucky one!
:evil: