looking for a tech in DC/Baltimore

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

BenWV
ass engineer

looking for a tech in DC/Baltimore

Post by BenWV » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:19 am

I'm trying to get some Analog tape machines running up to spec as well as a mixing board with a bad power source. My band is on tour untill the last week of August but after that I need someone to come down and show me a thing or two and help me get up and running. I'm in Martinsburg, WV about 2 hours from DC or Baltimore. I really need some help and would like to strike up a deal. I have a 1/2" otari 5050 8 track that is working well and would just need calibration. I have a 1/4" 2 track otari 5050 that isn't working very well and may be replaced by then and a Hill Remix console all that need some setup work. If you can help or know someone I should call I would be greatful for the info.

Thanks.

Rufer
pushin' record

Post by Rufer » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:26 am

Tim from Music Technology got my 8 track up and running. They're in Springfield,VA.

Not sure whether he'll make house calls but he may be able to lead you in the right direction.

http://www.musictechnology.com/