STRANGE WEATHER opens doors

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

weatherbox
re-cappin' neve

Post by weatherbox » Sat May 16, 2009 12:59 pm

Just got a chance to check the place out earlier today. Walk into the control room and it's basically like "draw up exactly where you want to mix records." Walk into the tracking room and there's a 47 and M49 just hanging out saying hi.

Really beautiful place, I'm definitely hoping to bring some stuff up.

Marc Alan Goodman
george martin

Post by Marc Alan Goodman » Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 am

EMT 140 Stereo Plate now up and running!

trodden
on a wing and a prayer

Post by trodden » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Sweet. My girl and I are taking a trip to NYC in September.

20 years ago, this summer, was my first trip to NYC, and within that trip i smoked pot for the first time, visited a recording studio for the first time (where the pot was smoked), went to CBGB's for the first time, rode in a limo for the first time and there in the limo i drank high class champagne as well as smoked more pot and got a blow job from a prostitute.

all of this in 24 hours.

what more can a 15 year old ask for?

So Marc, Joel, looks like you guys will be somewhat of a one stop shop for a 20th anniversary recreation.. instead of champagne and a limo, Can i borrow the vespa and some 40's of midnight dragon?

Cereal though, hope to visit strange weather, Studio G, and the Bunker on this trip, i flaked the last few times...