Looking for studio building in Brooklyn

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

kakumei47
steve albini likes it

Looking for studio building in Brooklyn

Post by kakumei47 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Looking for 1200-5000 sq ft space in Brooklyn for a new studio build. Hopefully it's ok to post this here. After getting our old place destroyed in sandy a few months after starting sessions there and having a bunch of possibilities fall through in the time since trying to get feelers out where I can.

Looking myself and with different combos of studio friends for a decent building basically anywhere from sunset park to greenpoint or bushwick. Could be either for one studio or a multi-room thing.

If you know of something popping up in your building, or are moving a studio, let me know!

I'm not in need of freelance spots or a share at the moment...just have my gear spread between three studios now and not excited about moving things into storage. And craigslist is really grim here these days...

roscoenyc
carpal tunnel

Re: Looking for studio building in Brooklyn

Post by roscoenyc » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:38 am

kakumei47 wrote:Looking for 1200-5000 sq ft space in Brooklyn for a new studio build. Hopefully it's ok to post this here. After getting our old place destroyed in sandy a few months after starting sessions there and having a bunch of possibilities fall through in the time since trying to get feelers out where I can.

Looking myself and with different combos of studio friends for a decent building basically anywhere from sunset park to greenpoint or bushwick. Could be either for one studio or a multi-room thing.

If you know of something popping up in your building, or are moving a studio, let me know!

I'm not in need of freelance spots or a share at the moment...just have my gear spread between three studios now and not excited about moving things into storage. And craigslist is really grim here these days...
Always interested too.