Looking for engineer in Tokyo

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

kakumei47
steve albini likes it

Looking for engineer in Tokyo

Post by kakumei47 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I have friend doing an art installation in Tokyo later this month. She needs a good engineer/editor to sync and play with timing on nine different spoken word tracks in Japanese that need to be timed to transition at the same times. Here's here description. Please PM or email me and I'll pass on info. Thanks!!!

Here's her blurb about it:

Hi audio people! I'm working on this performance happening in a few weeks in Roppongi. I'm looking for a Japanese and English speaking studio engineer in or near Tokyo to record nine different tracks spoken in Japanese that need to be timed together and played simultaneously. Editing will involve playing with the spacing and syncing tracks together. Each track is 12-13 minutes. Recording/editing dates are April 22nd and 23rd. We can record in an affordable studio or in my hotel in Rappongi using Pre-Sonus/ Studio One interface. Thanks so much for your help!