Manhattan studio share available

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

Jared Paul
audio school

Manhattan studio share available

Post by Jared Paul » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Two freelancers looking for one more engineer, sound designer, producer, composer, musician etc. to bring into our shared studio in SoHo.

Pleasant, practical space at a very reasonable price tag. Well treated and well isolated, in a basement. Good gear and instruments, comfortable mix room, and a live room adequate for vocals, instruments or even a band. Super central location near tons of subway lines. Clients love it.

I work mostly in post sound, mixing and sound design for film, animation, commercial, etc. I record VO, ADR, music and Foley at the studio. My partner mostly records music, and has a band who rehearses and records at the studio.

We're primarily looking for someone to take on weekend hours, but timing can be flexible based on the situation. Ideal candidate is professional, laid-back, and has somewhat flexible of a scheduling situation.

Pics at http://jpaulproductions.com/studio/ Email me at jaredjaredpaul@gmail.com for more info.