Studio looking for Engineers in Portland, OR

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

TrashTreasury
audio school graduate

Studio looking for Engineers in Portland, OR

Post by TrashTreasury » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello! I own and manage a recording studio in Portland, OR called The Trash Treasury. It's been in its current location (4 rooms/1200 sq ft) for 4.5 years. Gear includes 2 x Apollo 16s, Toft ATB Rev3 w/ Jim Williams mod, MCI 2" JH16 (16+24 track heads), lots of plugs, lots of outboard, LOTS of synths/amps/pianos/organs, etc. It's a really fun place to record and produce, and I feel that it's priced very affordably.

My primary engineer was splitting his time at another studio, but his studio partner left and he is there mostly full time now. This leaves me looking for some other folks wanting to bring projects in, as well as engineers capable and suited for projects that either have a relationship with the studio or are new to it and dig the spot.

Seems that a lot of my engineer friends have their own thing going on currently (working out of town, built out their own home studio, etc), so I am attempting to reach out to a wider audience.

Let me know if you are in the area and might be interested. Please send your website or other relevant links to your work or resume. I'd be happy to give you a tour.

https://www.trashtreasury.com/

Thanks!
control room.jpg
control room.jpg (202.64 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
live room.jpg
live room.jpg (203.97 KiB) Viewed 2435 times
amps.jpg
amps.jpg (231.22 KiB) Viewed 2435 times

jason_tsh
audio school

Re: Studio looking for Engineers in Portland, OR

Post by jason_tsh » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:20 am

The place looks great! If I was there I'd happily bring projects in. I hope someone gets in touch with you soon.