The $75,000 "limited edition" album (with perks)

Discussion on new albums, developing listening skills, critical listening to others' work, as well as TOMB members' MP3 links, online recording critiques

Moderator: cgarges

;ivlunsdystf
ghost haunting audio students
Location: The Great Frontier of the Southern Anoka Sand Plain

The $75,000 "limited edition" album (with perks)

Post by ;ivlunsdystf » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:32 am

This is making the rounds today: http://joshfreese.com/

"Signed CD/DVD and digital download -T-shirt -Go on tour with Josh for a few days. -Have Josh write, record and release a 5 song EP about you and your life story. -Take home any of his drumsets (only one but you can choose which one.) -Take shrooms and cruise Hollywood in Danny from TOOL's Lamborgini OR play quarters and then hop on the Ouija board for a while. -Josh will join your band for a month...play shows, record, party with groupies, etc.... -If you don't have a band he'll be your personal assistant for a month (4 day work weeks, 10 am to 4 pm) -Take a limo down to Tijuana and he'll show you how it's done (what that means exactly we can't legally get into here) -If you don't live in Southern California (but are a US resident) he'll come to you and be your personal assistant/cabana boy for 2 weeks. -Take a flying trapeze lesson with Josh and Robin from NIN, go back to Robin's place afterwards and his wife will make you raw lasagna."

Gummy
alignin' 24-trk

Post by Gummy » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:06 am

Wow, that's great. The amounts are large, but it's not that crazy if you have the money when you think about other things like this. I I want him to come and just tune my drums and give me lessons. I wonder if I can get a loan.