Thanks Tomb - Drool Brothers

Discussion on new albums, developing listening skills, critical listening to others' work, as well as TOMB members' MP3 links, online recording critiques

Moderator: cgarges

flapmaggot
takin' a dinner break

Thanks Tomb - Drool Brothers

Post by flapmaggot » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:33 pm

This is a sincere thanks to the TOMB for helping us build our studio thus allowing us to release this record: AJAX MUFFLER.....Specifically thanks for the therapy in helping me cope with clients, thus helping us pay for the mfg. of the CD, for the Tango 24 referral, Owen Corning 703, Octava MC012, TOMB ribbon, Tascam 38 repair and just for the knowledge I received scanning the board. I love you man!

To spread the love, I will give away 5 copies to the first 5 cats that dig it (if the # gets that high!) Just let me know!. Below is the MySpace (sorry) link and the 1st four songs are off the new album.

M610/Sytek/M8/Avalon U5/Joe Kramer Compressor/DBX 160XT>>>RMEMultiface>>>Adobe Audition or TASCAM 38

It's okay if you think it sucks, we're use to it!

http://www.myspace.com/droolbrothers
http://droolbrothers.com

flapmaggot
takin' a dinner break

Post by flapmaggot » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:13 pm

Hello, Hello, Hello, - is this thing on?

BenjaminWells
gettin' sounds

Yo!

Post by BenjaminWells » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 am

You know, I've noticed that we're all so damn busy that it takes a long time to get people to listen on TOMB. I noticed you are from Whittier. I was edubacated at Whittier College, class of 1991. Nice songs!

flapmaggot
takin' a dinner break

Post by flapmaggot » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey Benjamin - thanks for listening and we appreciate it. The studio is in the hills behind the College. Small world!