Very Unusual Project

Discussion on new albums, developing listening skills, critical listening to others' work, as well as TOMB members' MP3 links, online recording critiques

Moderator: cgarges

Todzilla
audio school

Very Unusual Project

Post by Todzilla » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:27 pm

I am working on a project, earmarking ALL proceeds from this project to charities that help developmentally disabled adults.

CAVEAT: The lyrics are very hard to understand. This is because the project features my developmentally disabled sister. She has Downs Syndrome and other accompanying cognitive issues. Nevertheless, she comes up with amazing verbal concepts that I am featuring on this project. If you can follow her words, they're pretty breathtaking. I am hoping to earmark ALL proceeds from this project to charities that help developmentally disabled adults.

I have a full ten tracks, but only three are approaching mix completion stage. Would love feedback.

Fantasy & Reality
If I Were President
Digital Noise

kslight
mixes from purgatory

Post by kslight » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:23 pm

Maybe if you can put together some kind of lyric video that would help get the words across without losing the integrity of the original performance?

Snarl 12/8
cryogenically thawing

Post by Snarl 12/8 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:44 pm

I suck at hearing lyrics in rock songs, but I think I'm understanding the lyrics as good or better than usual with this. I'm only partway through Fantasy and Reality too. Digging it so far.
Carl Keil

Almost forgot: Please steal my drum tracks. and more.