My stuff, Dark-ish Alternative Indie Rock?

Discussion on new albums, developing listening skills, critical listening to others' work, as well as TOMB members' MP3 links, online recording critiques

Moderator: cgarges

roomofwater
audio school

My stuff, Dark-ish Alternative Indie Rock?

Post by roomofwater » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Hello TapeOp people,

I just wanted to share some of my stuff with you guys. (Hope I'm doing this in the right place?) The subject describes what I think it is/have been told by others it sounds like.

I've been a lurker here for a while and have gotten more into recording the past 5 years or so. I recorded and mixed it all myself and played all the instruments except the drums. Had some input from my recording buddies with a couple small things. I don't consider myself a great singer or anything for that matter.. I work towards being a Jack of Trades type of guy so I can complete songs on my own. (Open to collaborations though!)

I was limited with what I could do due to gear/resources, although I have some ok stuff. PLEASE feel free to leave any construction criticism/opinions. I love feedback and really enjoy the journey and the incredible amount the learning that goes on with making music!

www.soundcloud.com/roomofwater