For Sale: Roland SH-09 (Mint, with manual)

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

pluggin' in mics

For Sale: Roland SH-09 (Mint, with manual)

Post by 9000 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:01 am

I'm selling my Roland SH-09 monosynth in excellent, MINT condition.
I'm the second owner; the first was a collector who had two in his possession and decided to cut down on his inventory. I kid you not when I say this looks brand new (aside from the keys being slightly off-white now :) just due to it's fine vintage status). I actually don't like the fact that I'm selling it because it sounds sweet and I know I'll never see one in this condition ever again in my life, but my budget and space are both limited at the moment (saving for wedding) and I actually need something more versatile (a Kurzweil to be specific). I also have the manual printed out from online, and it has some basic, but cool, patches to get you started.

Let me know if you're interested. I'm hoping to get $400 for it, but make me an offer! Thanks.

pluggin' in mics

What's a good price for a mint SH-09?

Post by 9000 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:13 am

What's a good price for a Roland SH-09 in immaculate condition?
Is $400 too high?

pulse_divider
steve albini likes it

Post by pulse_divider » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:26 am

I'd say that's about right, or at least reasonable.
This is a killer sounding synth, I'd definitely buy it if I was in the market for a monosynth and didn't already have an SH-2.
You should easily be able to get your asking price on Ebay, or you could try posting it on the classifieds section at www.vintagesynth.com as well.
Good luck.

pulse_divider
steve albini likes it

Post by pulse_divider » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:27 am

Oh, and I think pretty much all the Roland from that era had off-white keys. I've seen/owned a lot of them and I think they were just manufactured that way.

pluggin' in mics

SOLD

Post by 9000 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:23 pm

Sold.