FS: Behringer DDX3216 Digital Mixer w/ ADAT SOLD!!!

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

Doublehelix
takin' a dinner break

FS: Behringer DDX3216 Digital Mixer w/ ADAT SOLD!!!

Post by Doublehelix » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:38 am

I've got a great condition Behringer DDX3216 digital mixer for sale with a single ADAT card installed (16 channels of ADAT in and out). This thing works perfectly, it is just not getting any use since I got a huge Soundtracs Topaz 32:8 a couple of years ago. I hate to see this thing sitting there unused, so I have decided to move it.

It makes a great studio or live board, as well as a great control surface for your DAW (like Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, etc.).

I am asking $450 for this guy, which when you consider it contains a FREE ADAT card, is a pretty great deal!

Here's the one hitch. I don't want to ship this sucker, so it is going to be a local pickup only. I live in the Indianapolis, IN area, but would be willing to drive an hour or so outside of town to meet you halfway. Which means all you folks in Cincinnati, Chicago, Bloomington, etc. would qualify.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.
Last edited by Doublehelix on Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
DH

"Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded."
-Yogi Berra

Rowdyman
gettin' sounds

Post by Rowdyman » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:51 am

I would take it now, but without shipping, I am too far away to drive to. What is the reason for not making shipping available ?

Doublehelix
takin' a dinner break

Post by Doublehelix » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:58 am

Rowdyman wrote:I would take it now, but without shipping, I am too far away to drive to. What is the reason for not making shipping available ?
I don't have the original box, and I am worried that it would not show up in good condition. I could take it down to the UPS Store (or similar) and have them pack it, but it would cost a small fortune, plus the cost of shipping it would not be cheap, I'm sure.

It just seems like a major pain in the butt to ship it overall. If I had the original box, I would consider it.

Depending on the response I get on this over the next few days to a week, I might consider shipping.
DH

-Yogi Berra

Doublehelix
takin' a dinner break

Post by Doublehelix » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:45 am

I am probably going to post this on Ebay in the next few days, so if anyone is interested, now is the time to let me know!!!
DH

-Yogi Berra

Doublehelix
takin' a dinner break

Post by Doublehelix » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:20 pm

This item is now sold.

Thanks to those who were interested. It seemed like I got several folks interested at the same time, but in fairness, it went to the first bidder.

Thanks again!
DH

-Yogi Berra