WTB: EMT Plate Reverb and Vintage LA-2 Compressor

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

johnmurry
audio school

WTB: EMT Plate Reverb and Vintage LA-2 Compressor

Post by johnmurry » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:18 am

Hi all-
I'm looking for an EMT plate reverb in good shape (I'd prefer tube but would consider solid state, too) and a nice vintage LA-2 compressor. If you have either and want to sell them, I'll make a VERY good offer on 'em :D . Lemme know! John 925-639-1365

glm1055
audio school graduate

Post by glm1055 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:07 am

Hey John,

I have an EMT 251 upgraded with the 250 EPROMS. It's in very nice shape. The screen is a bit on the dim side, but still legible. I purchased it from George Benson. I'm not 100% sure I want to sell it, but i'm considering it. I'm looking to see $4,500 or so for it.

Thanks,
Gary M.

phillip haut
ass engineer

EMT 140 solid state

Post by phillip haut » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:12 pm

I have an EMT 140 solid state plate that I moved into a new space but am having a difficult time finding a place for. I'm on the second floor and it has to stay on the first. I've been casually thinking of selling it but am not quite there yet. I thought I would let you know. I'm in Los Angeles. Contact me if you want to make an offer and sorry for the vagueness on whether it's for sale or not.

Phillip