Studio gear for sale (Manley, Shure, Drawmer)

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

hmnp
pluggin' in mics

Studio gear for sale (Manley, Shure, Drawmer)

Post by hmnp » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:24 am

Hi Guys.

I got a job offer in west Houston (Katy area to be exact) and have to relocate. All items are located in Bayamon, Puerto Rico 00959. All items are in excellent shape, barely a year of use in a professional smoke free studio.

Please email me any questions, for pictures or to verify serial numbers with their manufacturer.

If you live in PR please drop by to see the items in person.

FREE SHIPPING!! Items will be shipped insured and with delivery confirmation via USPS Priority. International buyers will get 50% off on shipping.

I will accept checks, money orders, bank wire or paypal (I'll split the paypal fees 50/50 or use Paypal e-check and just pay $2.50 for fees)

Im still an authorized dealer for SPL and Extreme headphones, if you need to contact them to verify my information please email me at hmnp_pr@hotmail.com so i can give you my contact info.

This was my old post, you can check with other board members for references for items I have sold there http://www.gearslutz.com/board/showt...hlight=exfakto

Please seriouse inquires only. The following items are still lingering around my old studio.

-Manley Massive Passive EQ PRICE $3200 (includes original box)-This baby is almost brand new. Has been rack mounted just once and includes original box.

-Drawmer 1969 2 channel tube preamp and compressor Mercenary Ed. PRICE $1900-Same as the Manley, Almost brand new conditions with original box. Super nice pre amps and killer buss compressor. (SOLD)

-Rolans SP-808 Groove Sampler-PRICE $325 Excellent sampler in great condition. Uses 250 MB Zip disks. (SOLD)

-Shure SM98S PRICE $175.00 (2 available)-These are in excellent conditions. best tom mic I've used so far, also excellent for winds. Includes original box, cover case, and drum mounting hardware (no stands needed)

-Hosa XLR Patchbay (almost new) PRICE $50

-Rocktron Hush Super C (almost new) PRICE $130-This is a real necesity when dealing with high powered amps at high gain levels or with clients that bring in their trusty Fender with single coil pickups and their in hum heaven. This artifact will clean that out.

-Line 6 Bass POD 2.0 PRICE $130-Excellent conditions, includes power supply.
-Boss DR-660 Drum machine $125-Good conditions, everything works perfectly, includes power supply.

Northamusi
audio school graduate

SM98S?

Post by Northamusi » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:09 pm

I know what the SM98 and SM98a are but what is a SM98S?

Is it the same mic with a different mounting system? Is the preamp the round tube or the rectangular box?
thanks,
Steve

hmnp
pluggin' in mics

Re: SM98S?

Post by hmnp » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:42 pm

Northamusi wrote:I know what the SM98 and SM98a are but what is a SM98S?

Is it the same mic with a different mounting system? Is the preamp the round tube or the rectangular box?
thanks,
Steve
SM98S have a drum mounting system that attaches directly onto the rim, no need for stands.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Beta98DS/

that is the mics, right there.